In this lesson, you’ll see how to make a study plan to prepare for the IELTS exam.
You’ll see a six-step plan which anyone can follow. You’ll learn how to prepare for the different parts of the IELTS exam, and you’ll also see useful books and resources to make your IELTS preparation easier and more effective.
Help others prepare for the IELTS! Share a translation for this video in your own language here:
See the full version of this lesson on our website:
1. Step One – Do a practice exam – 0:51
2. Step Two – Set daily time goals – 3:03
3. Step Three – Useful books and resources – 4:21
4. Step Four – Reading and listening – 7:34
5. Step Five – Writing – 9:07
6. Step Six – Speaking – 11:34
This lesson will help you:
– Create a useful IELTS study plan.
– Get information you need about the IELTS exam so you can start preparing now.
– Understand what how you can best create an IELTS study plan with six steps.
– Get examples of what you can do to prepare for IELTS in each step.
– Get IELTS study resources you can use when you’re preparing for the IELTS exam.
– Understand how to manage your time to best create a study plan for IELTS.
Get a teacher to help you succeed:
British Council sample IELTS practice tests (free):
Public IELTS scoring schemes for speaking and writing:
Buy Cambridge IELTS practice test books (UK site): Buy Cambridge
Vocabulary in Use books (UK site):
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- IELTS Listening Practice Test with answers số 1| IELTS FIGHTER
- Phân tích "Vợ chồng A Phủ" & "Hồn Trương Ba, da hàng thịt" | Chinh phục kỳ thi 2019 | Môn Ngữ Văn
- MỚI BẮT ĐẦU /MẤT GỐC TIẾNG ANH HỌC THẾ NÀO? I studywithsab
- 3 Cách Tự Luyện SPEAKING Hiệu Quả Tại Nhà
- HỌC TỪ VỰNG NHƯ THẾ NÀO ĐỂ ĐƯỢC 9.0 READING!!